CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tot Tray Activity Ideas



How is everyone's weekend? I started re-arranging a few things around the homeschool/playroom again lol! I moved the reading nook to another area of the room (I will post picture in next post) The reading nook which was under this window, now has a sitting bench that I transformed into an area for the "tot tray" activities. I thought I would try them out today on the boys as a "trail run" and they worked out great! The boys were really into them and even had fun picking up the items and putting them back in the trays =D
So for the activities I put in them today was these little counting foam shapes that I found at Target in the 1.00 section again (I will post on this too)...the next one was a wooden shape puzzle to do...next one was working with beads...lastly there was a domino train activity. Hope this give you some ideas for your "tot trays" =D

No comments:

Post a Comment