CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Where Can I Find My Local Homeschooling Group


I have researched on Co-Op Homeschooling and I think I will be skipping that. My understanding is that you can have other homeschool teachers teach your children in other areas like music or someone who specializes in art etc. I plan to be the "do-it-all" homeschool mommy for my boys =D I did join a Meet up group...a couple of them who also homeschool in my area and get together for outings, playdates and to get advice. You can find one in your area to at www.meetup.com
I also found a Homeschool Organization in my State of Washington that I could join. If you would like to find a local homeschooling group in your area and you go to this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment